Project Management FUNdamentals: Essential PM Skills for Everyone!
Who says Project Management is boring? Certainly not project management guru Kris Reynolds, PMP. Kris will break down the PM FUNdamentals in this fun, hands-on, fast-paced session designed for both intentional and “accidental” project managers from all walks of life. Using real-world examples and in-presentation exercises, PM FUNdamentals will help attendees gain knowledge of core PM concepts that can be applied to any of life’s “projects.” Key concepts include:
- “That’s a project?” Understand how best practices in project management can be applied to most everything we do, whether at home, work or play.
- “It’s just a phase.” Identify the phases of project management and how to successfully move from one phase to another.
- “I can see clearly now.” Discover the importance of having clear scope and how to define it so that we’re all rowing in the same direction.
- “Risk isn’t just a board game.” Learn the Risk Management process and how to manage it.
- “We’re all uniquely the same.” Appreciate and adjust to diversity on project teams.