Project Management EssentialsKnock Your Next Project Out of the Park!
This course is the "missing toolkit" for truly effective, everyday project management!
Unfortunately, too few professionals have been given the essential skills needed to execute business projects successfully. Without this powerful set of skills, many otherwise talented people are left wondering:
- Why does working on this project feel painful and chaotic?
- How am I going to tell my boss that we're going to blow the deadline?
- What will it take to stop feeling like I'm drowning at work?
Whether you are a new, developing, or "accidental" project leader, this course provides high-impact learning and advice tailored to non-technical project managers. In this course, you'll learn the five essential steps to leading a project from concept to completion: Strategize, Plan, Execute, Troubleshoot, and Wrap-Up. You'll also learn how to customize these essentials to work with your unique circumstances: project complexity, timeline constraints, organizational culture and priorities, and the experience of you and your team.
- Get your team and leaders to agree on what will make your project most successful.
- Work with your team to translate your strategy into an actionable plan.
- Execute your project with discipline, while staying adaptable in the face of changing circumstances.
- Scan your environment for project risks, issues, and challenges so you can address them head-on.
- Validate that project expectations have been met.
This class is offered privately and as an open enrollment offering. Click here to see upcoming dates!
- Participant Workbook
- Course Handouts and Supplies
- Electronic Project Management Templates
- Step-By-Step Quick Guides
- Certificate for PDU/CEU Credits
Don't have enough people for a full private course? Register for a public version of this course