Whether you're a high-potential professional on your way up the corporate ladder or a current leader, continuing your personal development is essential to your success. Unfortunately, as your responsibilities grow, it becomes more and more difficult to get honest feedback, especially from your direct reports
This course will empower you with the same essential tools and techniques our experienced executive coaches use for their own personal development.
Together with one of our master facilitators, you and a diverse cohort of fellow leaders will reflect on your leadership strengths, weaknesses, and blind spots. You’ll learn how those traits impact you and your team’s performance, as well as how to coach your employees to achieve their own powerful results. Finally, you’ll develop a personal development roadmap with tangible steps to enhance your leadership capabilities with immediate impact.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Leverage your unique strengths for maximum impact
- Identify blind spots and overused strengths that are holding you back
- Mentor and coach your teams to better performance
- Create a Personal Development Plan to advance your capabilities and career
- Participant Workbook
- Course Handouts and Supplies
- Certificate for PDU/CEU Credits
PDUs – Power Skills Category