Real Interaction, Real Results.
Upcoming Leadership Development Courses
Looking for Executive Leadership Development? Check Out Our Programs for Executive Leaders.
Developing Yourself as a Leader
How to Build a Roadmap for Your Growth
This course will empower you with the same essential tools and techniques our experienced executive coaches use for their own personal development. Even better, you will leave class having developed a personal roadmap for your growth, with steps to enhance your leadership capabilities and have an immediate positive impact in the workplace.
Two Half-Day Virtual Course:May 9, 2023The Persimmon Group8:30 AM - 4:30 PM CTCapacity Limited
Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
How to Leverage EQ For Better Relationships and Results
Your IQ matters. But for long-term success in your career and personal life, EQ, or emotional intelligence, matters even more. In this course, you will learn how EQ is measured, and how to increase your EQ to have more successful interactions with your managers, peers, and employees.
One Half-Day Session:Current dates are sold out. Be the first to know about upcoming dates
Manager and Supervisor Essentials
How to Develop, Empower, and Motivate Employees
How are you developing, empowering, and motivating your employees? Day-to-day employee coaching is a tool that managers and supervisors can use to maximize productivity and increase employee engagement. Research shows that frequent feedback has a significant, positive impact on work output. In this course, you'll get the skills you need to constructively give positive reinforcement and corrective input.
One Day Virtual Course:Current dates are sold out. Be the first to know about upcoming dates
How to Resist the Circle of Habit and Generate Breakthroughs for Your Team
Thinking strategically is critical for moving organizations forward, and yet 96% of leaders report they are too busy reacting to day-to-day management issues to think strategically (HBR). Designed and facilitated by seasoned business leaders, this virtual course will teach you to resist the pull of your routines so you can ask the right questions, spark innovation, navigate uncertainty, and take advantage of strategic opportunities.
One Day Virtual Course:November 9, 2023The Persimmon Group8:30 AM - 4:30 PM CTCapacity Limited
Meet Some of Our Facilitators
Cindy HarpExecutive Facilitator
A former executive at BP Amoco, Cindy helps organizations transform financially and operationally through leadership and strategy development. Her passion is to empower leaders to create positive and productive workplace cultures that generate better business performance.
Sara GallagherExecutive FacilitatorPresident of The Persimmon Group, Sara travels the globe engaging audiences with her unique speaking style, drawing from her own experiences in the fields of project management and organizational effectiveness to test what we think we know about leadership.
Jay FoleyExecutive FacilitatorKnown as a motivational executive, Jay Foley is an Advisor who mentors and coaches C-Suite leaders. Throughout his career, Jay has taken on underperforming operations and turned them into market leaders. In his classes, Jay proves that even high-performing operations have opportunities to raise the bar.
- Unlocked New Insights.“Amazingly enough, my favorite part was the ability to have 1:1 chats about certain topics or ideas that were shared in class with other people in the session using the chat feature in Zoom. I learned some things about myself and how I'm perceived, and shared similar feedback with others. Well done all around.”Matt B.Williams Companies
- Perfect.“The pacing of the virtual class was great—it didn't feel rushed, there were little to no technical difficulties. The content was perfect.”Brittany W. Arvest Bank
- The instructor was amazing!“
She was so great at answering questions and making them relatable.
- Highly Engaging. “The instructor was great, the content was applicable to my daily life, and everything was broken down into digestible pieces. I'm taking my notes back with me to review and apply today!”Laci L.ONEOK
- Actionable. Practical. Important.“Strategic thinking is a very squishy topic, and something a majority of us are not taught to do. Persimmon's class provided some structure and actionable recommendations that will benefit my career, my company, and my personal knowledge. Thank you for the time and knowledge!”Arden P.Bank of Oklahoma