At Persimmon, we understand life happens! We strive to be as flexible as possible while still maintaining a high-quality learning experience for all parties. To accomplish this, we have in place the following cancellation policy. For questions, please contact us.
Should a participant need to cancel registration for a class, the following notification schedule applies, based upon the start date of the course:
- 30 days or greater – Registration fee may be applied to future training, transferred to an alternate participant, or refunded less a $30 administrative fee.
- 7 to 29 days – Registration fee may be applied to future training or transferred to an alternate participant for the same course. The participant or authorizing organization is responsible for the full course registration fee.
- 7 days or less – Registration may only be transferred to an alternate participant for the same course with written notification. The participant or authorizing organization is responsible for the full course registration fee.
- No show – The participant or authorizing organization is responsible for the full course registration fee.
All cancellation notices or registration transfer requests must be provided in writing to The Persimmon Group. Registration fee transfer requests may be credited once toward a future course.
For PMP Exam Prep Participants:
If you need to cancel your registration for PMP Exam Prep within three weeks of the course start date, $99 will be deducted from your refund or credit. This is to cover the cost of PMI materials which we order in advance on your behalf.
If Persimmon Must Postpone or Cancel a Class:
The Persimmon Group reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course in the event of unforeseen circumstances. In these circumstances, participants will be given the following options:
- Transfer registration to the next offering of the same course,
- Apply the registration fee toward an alternate course, or
- Request a full refund at no cost.