Curious about Agile?
It’s not just for software developers anymore.
Project teams across many industries are turning to agile frameworks to get the right work done well.
This course will teach you the basics of agile—where it came from, what it looks like, and how individuals and teams are using its principles to improve the way they work and deliver projects.
You’ll learn how to:
- Compare Agile approaches to traditional project management frameworks.
- Assess the benefits and risks of applying agile frameworks to your projects.
- Apply the Agile manifesto and principles to project work.
- Evolve beyond traditional project management roles to participate on Agile teams.
- Learn to create and scale Agile teams.