Don’t Miss a Critical Requirement Again.
Gain the skills you need to successfully execute requirements gathering, so you can avoid costly and preventable mistakes. This course is a perfect introduction to requirements gathering concepts, processes and frameworks. You’ll learn techniques to establish a defined, reusable requirements management process, and receive templates that can be implemented right away to amplify requirements gathering efforts.
Whether you are a business analyst, project manager, product owner, or team member, you’ll leave with a solid understanding of what it takes to elicit and communicate requirements—with plenty of opportunity to practice writing and evaluating requirements and user stories using your real-world projects, or a project case study scenario.
In this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Follow a requirements management process.
- Facilitate requirements gathering from diverse stakeholder types.
- Write and evaluate requirements in a real-world environment.
- Apply requirements gathering principles in traditional and/or agile environments.
- Expand tool sets for gathering, managing, and controlling requirements throughout the project life cycle.