Communicating in a Noisy WorldHow to Help Others (Really) Hear What You Say
At a time when we are more distracted than ever, how do you make yourself be heard above the noise?
In today’s fast-paced workplace, we skim rather than read—multi-task rather than really listen. Communicating effectively in this environment doesn’t happen by chance. It’s a learned skill that savvy professionals know is non-negotiable to succeed and lead at work.
This session explores the critical reasons why miscommunications happen—and what you can change today to help others hear the key messages you want to convey, regardless of the communication format.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Directly address the root causes of miscommunication.
- Utilize a proven process to craft messages that cut through the noise.
- Apply specific, actionable techniques to communicate better in writing and in person.
- Participant Workbook
- Course Handouts and Supplies
- Certificate for PDU/CEU Credits