Developing Yourself as a LeaderHow to Build Your Roadmap for Growth
Whether you're a high-potential professional on your way up the corporate ladder or a current leader, continuing your personal development is essential to your success.
Unfortunately, without the necessary guidance or tools, it can be difficult to know where to begin.
This course will empower you with the same essential tools and techniques our experienced executive coaches use for their own personal development.
Through a series of discussions and hands-on exercises, you will reflect on your leadership style and leave with a better understanding of your strengths, weaknesses, and blind spots. You will also learn how those traits impact your and your team’s performance, and how to coach your employees to achieve incredible results. Finally, you will develop a personal development roadmap with steps to enhance your leadership capabilities and have an immediate positive impact in the workplace.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Discover your leadership potential and learn how to leverage your skills for maximum impact.
- Interact with peers and superiors based on their leadership styles.
- Develop mentoring and coaching skills to improve team performance and coach employees in the workplace.
- Create a Personal Development Plan to continue advancing your capabilities and career.
- Participant Workbook
- Course Handouts and Supplies
- Certificate for PDU/CEU Credits
Don't have enough people for a full private course? Register for a public version of this course