DiSC Profile Workshop
Persimmon's DiSC® workshop engages participants in a highly interactive process of self-discovery and insight.
After discovering their own behavioral style, individuals will explore the many benefits to differences within a work group. Understanding these differences and harnessing their value ensures better workplace communication, fresh innovation, and healthier organizations.
Prior to the course, each participant will gain access to take the DiSC assessment. The detailed profile reports will be reviewed in class.
You'll learn how to:
- Learn your individual work style and how to work best with other styles.
- Improve workplace communication through developing a common language.
- Minimize unproductive workplace conflict.
- Realize both the benefits and potential risks for working primarily with similar work styles.
- Participant Workbook
- Course Handouts and Supplies
- Certificate for PDU/CEU Credits