Effective Meeting Management
Learn to lead meetings people actually want to attend.
Whether your meets are in-person, virtual, or hybrid, this course provides relevant and practical techniques to elevate the way you're working.
The course focuses on four key meeting types: Information Sharing, Decision-Making, Creative Thinking and Process Planning.
For each meeting type, participants will learn how to best utilize the time to achieve the desired outcomes. Throughout the course, participants will build a broad repertoire of problem solving and decision making techniques to apply right away.
In this course, participants will learn how to:
- Improve effectiveness of meetings.
- Better utilize time in meetings.
- Improve communication during meetings.
- Accurately incorporate and analyze stakeholders' expectations into meetings.
- Effectively distribute information before, during, and after meetings.
- Participant Workbook
- Course Handouts and Supplies
- Certificate for PDU/CEU Credits