Every project faces potentially damaging risks.
But with proactive leadership, a skilled project manager can reduce or even eliminate these threats.
This courses uses interactive and hands-on exercises to guide participants through the application of project risk management. With fun and exciting exercises inspired by the hugely popular Discovery Channel™ reality series Deadliest Catch, students will learn how to identify, analyze, and remove barriers to successfully executing their projects. In addition, students will leave with the foundations of a risk management plan for the project on which they are currently working.
You will learn how to:
- Identify project-related risks.
- Assess probability, impact, and other factors that drive risk prioritization.
- Learn standards and best practices for risk tracking and management.
- Apply multiple methods for responding to risk.
- Equip your team with tools to support practical, day-to-day risk management.