Emotional Intelligence for Project ManagersHow to Leverage EQ at Work (and at Home) for Better Relationships
Your technical skill as a project manager is crucial--but research shows that emotional intelligence matters more. Let's face it. People are the hardest, most complex aspect of any project. This course will give you the tools and support you need to succeed. You'll begin by completing a personal EQ assessment to identify your existing strengths and opportunities. Next, you'll learn the principles of emotional intelligence, including specific practices and techniques to improve the way you manage yourself and interact with others.
You will learn how to:
- Identify your strengths, weaknesses, and blind spots when it comes to positively impacting people and projects.
- Reveal the hidden motivations driving emotional response in your key project stakeholders.
- Apply principles of EQ to your personal productivity, decision-making, influence and persuasion abilities.
- Effectively navigate challenging emotions to avoid costly mistakes and build unshakeable trust with your team.
- Participant Workbook
- Course Handouts and Supplies
- Certificate for PDU/CEU Credits
- EQ Self-Assessment