How to Set and Protect Your Culture in a Remote or Hybrid Work Environment
Is your culture at risk in the digital world?
When organizations need to transition to virtual work, it can either be an empowering experience—or a profoundly disruptive one.
As human beings, we are social creatures who work best when we can connect with one another. While there are wonderful benefits to remote work, the social distance inherent in remote teams can have a devastating effect on culture and engagement when not managed effectively. It’s vital for the organization’s long-term health that you establish and protect your culture in any setting.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Understand and manage the psychological impacts of working in a virtual environment.
- Define and maintain the culture you want for your remote or semi-remote teams.
- Develop teamwide accountability for your culture.
- Participant Workbook
- Course Handouts and Supplies
- Certificate for PDU/CEU Credits