NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF WORK YOU DO, RELATIONSHIPS WITH PEOPLE ARE ESSENTIAL TO DOING IT.
Unfortunately, we rarely get to choose who we work with—and it’s often the case that our most important stakeholders are also difficult to work with.
The good news is that there are targeted tools, techniques, and practices that can help you survive (and thrive) in these challenging relationships. This 1-day course will focus on helping you learn and practice these skills to turn down the temperature and work productively with tough stakeholders.
You will learn how to:
- Reveal the hidden motivations driving emotional response in your key project stakeholders
- Apply principles of EQ to your relationship decision-making, influence, and persuasion abilities
- Pre-emptively set the stage for a healthy relationship dynamic
- Recognize and respond to potential relationship hazards
- Effectively navigate challenging emotions to avoid costly mistakes
- Participant Workbook
- Course Handouts and Supplies
- Certificate for PDU/CEU Credits
PDUs – Power Skills