No matter what kind of work you do, relationships with people are essential to doing it.
The good news is that there are targeted tools and techniques that can help you effectively build and develop these relationships, whether you are an introvert or an extrovert, a project leader or an operations manager, right-brained or left-brained!
This two-day workshop will focus on helping you learn and practice these skills in a discussion-rich environment, with case studies to help you practice new skills and techniques.
You will learn how to:
- Identify all of the people, departments, and organizations that could impact your work.
- Quickly assess which relationships to focus on first.
- Analyze stakeholder drivers and agendas,.
- Notice and respond when stakeholder drivers are in conflict with the team.
- Build individualized engagements plans for key stakeholder relationships.
- Address difficult stakeholder relationships or pervasive conflict on your project.