Storytelling with Data: How to Present with Impact and Clarity
Are your presentations putting people to sleep?
Great stories change minds, inspire action, and speed up decision-making. But a poorly crafted narrative kills the impact of your message and leaves the audience uncertain and confused.
Unfortunately, too many presenters bury their best insights beneath mountains of irrelevant data and confusing visuals. The result? A tangled mess of facts and graphs that fail to change minds and inspire action. The best presenters know that data should tell a compelling story, not bore your audience. Storytelling with data takes instinct and skill, and this powerful workshop will help you hone both and dramatically up-level your next presentation.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Simplify complex stories in a compelling way.
- Visualize data so that it is memorable and effective.
- Ensure your presentation will result in better executive understanding.
- Participant Workbook
- Course Handouts and Supplies
- Certificate for PDU/CEU Credits
Don't have enough people for a full private course? Register for a public version of this course