From managing team members to dealing with deadlines and battling budgets, project management is challenging under the best circumstances. For the nearly 50% of PMs working without the proper tools and training, it can feel impossible.
Inspired by the television show Survivor
Surviving Project Management is an interactive and hands-on learning event developed and facilitated by practicing project managers.
Whether you’re just beginning as a project manager or have been working as a PM with no formal training for years, this class will empower you with a foundational project management framework. Participants will work through interactive project scenarios to practice skills that have proven effective in the real world.
This class will cover the fundamentals of project management:
- Scope Definition
- Schedule and Budget Development
- Resource and Budget Forecasting
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Change Management
You will learn how to:
- Apply core project management concepts to your project.
- Improve leadership skills in a team-based project environment.
- Utilize templates and tools for more effective project management.
- Manage stakeholder expectations.
- Control unnecessary change, while remaining adaptable.
- Improve project results.