Thinking StrategicallyHow to Resist the "Circle of Habit" and Generate Breakthroughs for Your Team
Thinking strategically is critical.
Yet 96% of leaders report they are too busy reacting to day-to-day management issues to think strategically (HBR).
Designed and facilitated by seasoned business leaders, this course will teach you to resist the pull of your routines so you can ask the right questions, spark innovation, navigate uncertainty, and take advantage of strategic opportunities. Through the use of real-world examples, collaborative discussion, and personal reflection, you’ll learn to rise above the daily grind and generate innovative breakthroughs for your teams.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Focus on strategic initiatives instead of short-term fire-fighting.
- Ask the right questions to spark innovation.
- Navigate through uncertainty.
- Identify, analyze, and take advantage of strategic opportunities.
- Participant Workbook
- Course Handouts and Supplies
- Certificate for PDU/CEU Credits
Don't have enough people for a full private course? Register for a public version of this course