Time Management for the Time-ChallengedPowerful Strategies to Get Your Life Back
Are you managing your time, or is it managing you?
The average employee spends 11 minutes on a task before encountering a distraction. With so many responsibilities, interruptions, and stress, it’s easy to find yourself feeling disorganized and unfocused, suffering from burnout, overlooking details, and missing deadlines.
While the average “time management” course focuses on squeezing more activity into a single day, our time management course learning experience takes a different approach. We’ll teach you to identify the activities that add the most value to your organization and career–while ruthlessly outsourcing, delegating, or cutting the rest.
Instead of focusing on what you can’t control (co-workers, boss’s demands, unexpected crises), you’ll learn scientifically-supported techniques to focus on what you can—your own planning and decision making. Take back control and have more time for the things that matter most!
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Develop a razor-sharp focus on your personal and career goals.
- Apply proven, evidence-based techniques for effectively managing your commitments, organizing your day, and making decisions.
- Maximize the tools you use to build a fail-safe system for work intake and tracking.
- Participant Workbook
- Course Handouts and Supplies
- Certificate for PDU/CEU Credits