THIS COURSE IS THE “MISSING TOOLKIT” FOR TRULY EFFECTIVE, EVERYDAY PROJECT MANAGEMENT!
From managing team members and communicating with stakeholders to dealing with deadlines and battling budgets, project management is challenging … even under the best circumstances. Whether you are new to project management or have been working for years as a PM but with no formal training, this class will empower you!
Learn a foundational project management methodology that will enable you to become a more efficient and effective project manager. This course also includes a primer on the basics of agile—where it came from, what it looks like, and how individuals and teams are using its principles to improve the way they work and deliver projects.
In this two-day in-person class, Persimmon’s Project Management Essentials course will teach you our tested signature approach to help you be not just a project manager but a project leader.
You will learn how to:
- Maximize the first 30 days of your project for better results
- Choose a project execution rhythm that delivers consistent wins
- Communicate project status in a way that builds stakeholder confidence
- Anticipate risk and navigate issues that could derail your project
- Speak PM “lingo” so you can confidently interact with other project management professionals
- Assess whether Agile is an appropriate fit for your projects
- Distinguish between traditional and agile approaches, including key differences between the role of a traditional project manager and typical agile roles.
- Participant Workbook
- Digital Toolkit of PM Artifacts
- Course Handouts and Supplies
- Certificate for PDU/CEU Credits
PDUs – Ways of Working