How We Help
How do you know that your organization is working on the right things?
How do you know if and when it’s time to “kill” a project?
If you pursue every seemingly good idea you may find yourself working hard, but achieving little. We can help you develop a process to determine which projects deserve your attention — based on your industry, your culture, your strategic objectives, and even your business model. You’ll feel relief as you move forward with a process that can help you make meaningful progress like never before.
- Create a process for project selection and prioritization that works
- Develop “kill criteria” or “risk triggers” that allow you to intervene on a troubled project before it continues to drain valuable time and resources
- Better understand and address the obstacles to timely and effective decision-making with your team
How We Help
With the right project visibility everyone gets to do their best work.
When you have an efficient way to know how every project is performing, leaders get to lead and PMs get to focus on achieving results. Imagine how this simple shift could transform your organization.
- Build an approach to project status reporting and analysis that gives leaders the visibility they need, while still giving project managers time to actually manage their projects
- Establish consistency in the way project status is reported, so that leaders can more easily zoom in on what needs their attention
- Reduce bureaucracy and inefficient meetings that take away from more valuable activities
How We Help
How do you validate important decisions? How do you ensure you are investing your resources in the right places?
We can help you embrace a balanced process that is rigorous enough to avoid unnecessary risk and avoidable mistakes, but flexible enough that you and your people can embrace it. Because what good is a winning process, if you don’t use it?
- Work with you to build or improve a project lifecycle tailored to your industry, strategic needs, risk tolerance, and speed of project delivery
- Build capabilities within your team to craft good estimates and provide the information your leadership needs to make good financial investments
- Collaborate with your front-line project managers to ensure buy-in and adoption of the project lifecycle