Common Problems We Solve
What We Hear
How We Help
You know the “symptoms” of a struggling project; we can help you find the solution. Whether your project is routinely missing deadlines, over budget, or has your stakeholders stressed or frustrated, we can help pinpoint the root causes and provide simple steps to bring your project back to full health.
- Isolate the previously hidden root causes of your project challenges
- Implement action plans to quickly course correct, to achieve the desired outcome
- Put safeguards in place to protect your project from future disruption
How We Help
Top performers know that mentorship can dramatically accelerate growth. We can be your mentors in project management, providing an invaluable 3rd party perspective to maximize your capabilities and advantages, while minimizing your weaknesses or challenges. As a result of our work together, your PMO will be able to perform like never before.
- Uncover hidden challenges that could sabotage long-term success
- Develop a roadmap to rapidly grow your PMs’ capabilities
- Compare your practices to industry benchmarks to identify strategic improvements
Meet Some of Our Consultants
Monica Del Valle, PMP®Senior Consultant
Monica is a Senior Program Manager and Business Analyst who leads multi-vendor, large-scale implementations and programs. Our clients agree—Monica has earned her reputation as a highly trusted expert in requirements gathering, RFP development, and vendor management on complex technology programs.
Kimberly Means, PMP®Senior Consultant
Kimberly is a Business Analyst and Project Manager with over 20 years of experience helping organizations implement processes and systems, in a variety of sectors. Kimberly is a pro at uncovering the hidden needs of stakeholders, which makes her a powerhouse addition to any project team.
JB Stuart, PMP®Senior Consultant
JB is a senior technology Project Manager who leverages Agile frameworks to translate strategy into solutions. JB has had substantial success delivering high-priority projects in a number of industries, including wireline telecommunications, healthcare, and energy.