Common Problems We Solve
What We Hear
How We Help
When a project team experiences dysfunction, no matter how small, it can not only affect your project results, it can erode your company’s wellbeing.
Common and costly problems such as diminishing productivity, quality of work, morale, and employee retention can quickly follow.
We can help your teams evolve to deliver superior project results with efficiency and empathy.
- Learn how to consistently put people in the right roles, to showcase their core genius
- Establish guiding principles to shape and strengthen how the team operates
- Ensure your team understands the big picture, to always work in a way that moves the needle
How We Help
Want your team to feel connection, confidence, and belonging, even in virtual or hybrid environments?
Whether you are experiencing challenges with coordinating time zones, communicating hand-offs between tasks, maintaining productivity, collaborating on single documents, or translating your culture into virtual spaces, we can transform your results in virtual or “hybrid” environments, so that your organization can perform its very best.
- Leverage the right technology to facilitate highly-productive meetings
- Establish routines and best practices to build a high-performing team in a virtual environment
- Understand the psychology behind successful virtual communication, to grow morale, trust, and connection
Meet Some of Our Consultants
Carmen supports our project management consulting team as an Organizational Change consultant. Her relentless focus on stakeholder engagement, disruption management, and the needs of users means that your people will be fully prepared for the journey ahead.
Ashley McIntosh, PHRConsultant
A data ninja with a passion for people, Ashley supports our PM team as both a project manager and an HR Information Systems Analyst, specializing in HRIS implementation projects. Adept at both project leadership and organizational change management, Ashley is a powerhouse asset to have on any technology or systems project.
Monica Del Valle, PMP®Senior Consultant
Monica is a Senior Program Manager and Business Analyst who leads multi-vendor, large-scale implementations and programs. Our clients agree—Monica has earned her reputation as a highly trusted expert in requirements gathering, RFP development, and vendor management on complex technology programs.